Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Biodiversity and People

Scuba diving would be the most thrilling/ magical/ enchanting engagement with non-human world experience for me. It was such a beautiful world under the sea, and I was very amazed the affluence of biological diversity in the sea when I first time scuba diving experience at Puket Island, Thailand. There were countless colouful fishes, beautiful coral reef, and turtles. Also, Diving in everytime, I had an opportunity to meet a variety of see creatures. This was so excited because I did not know what kind of creature I will meet in next time. It was a vey different world which I have never experienced on the land. This experience and view awake me biodiversity.

I agree that the second half question because human's activity always consists on non-human existence. The reason why we should concern about ourselves in terms of "saving nature" becasue humans are the only creaure either destroy or protect the earth by their activities. In our life, many productions originally come from the grace of the living biodiversity. For instance, our food, clothing, and apartment cannot have without nature. In addition, the oxygen which we need to take in is made by plants, and our clean water have been purifield by microorganisms. Biodiversity is a part of our life rather than just something we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment